Dec 24, 2009

Until we meet again

My dear Gentle men/women


Are you getting relieved from your current company and joining a new one? Scratching your head for how to write a last day mailer and looking for a ready 'template'? Here's one.

I have seen at least a "Quarter Century" papers falling in my project in last two months. Don't ask me what is my project and where do I work? As per ISO 1234 policy, revealing these information is an offence. let me be defense.

I do not understand why some companies are still speaking about recession / economic slow down.
(நான் எங்க கம்பெனி பத்தி பேசலீங்க்னா!!!)

Dear All,


I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I have decided to move on…; it’s my last day in ????????? today


I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all of you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me. Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my life.


Please keep in touch; I can be reached at my personal email address (abcd@xyz.com; )


Thanks again for everything.


Yours truly,


ABCD
Mobile: 111 222 333 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...